Monday, March 16, 2009

Look what I received in the mail!


The Thrifty Mama posted about an awesome deal on Hooked on Phonics Acitvity Packs. Here is what she wrote:

"I was so excited to find out about this deal. My son is three, and I have been looking for something to start out with him. Hooked On Phonics has their Activity Packs, Pre-K through 1st Grade, on sale for $14.95. Regular price is $46.95 each. Use code save40 at checkout, and you will save an additional 40% off. This covers shipping and a little more.

I ordered 3 activity packs: Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade for a total of $41.58 Shipped! Regular retail would have been $140.85 plus shipping! Great deal. One of my blogging friends, Surviving the Stores, received her pack today and she was very impressed. I can’t wait to get these!

Go HERE for the deal, and don’t forget to use code save40 at checkout. I was very happy to find that I could pay with paypal as well."

I decided to order 2 packs for Ayden. I ordered the kindergarten and 1st grade acitivity packs. They came in the mail on Saturday and they are WONDERFUL! I paid $26.94 including shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment