Sunday, March 15, 2009

I saved over 88% at Kroger today!


I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but my shopping trip today was definitely worth sharing! Kroger has an awesome promotion going on right now. If you purchase 10 qualifying items, you automatically receive $5 off your purchase!

I did 2 transactions, but I am combining to show you total savings.

Total $260.27

-$25 for Mega Event
-$72.68 Manufacturer Coupons (I had a lot!)
-$15.50 Bonus Coupons (Kroger doubles & triples!)
-$116.84 Kroger Plus Savings (Kroger member & buying items on sale!)

Total $30.25

Total Savings of 88%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the look on the cashiers face when she rings up your $200+ shopping, and it only comes out to $30!!! I can't believe you had that many coupons as well!

    ReplyDelete